Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Before going to church, had my breakfast n there goes the illness again. Face swell. I feel so burdened, it's like i'm carrying a time bomb which may just triggered anytime. Dono when it will swell again and i wonder wad will i do if same thing occur when school reopen. Really worried bout this. Went to see doctor but the doctor wasnt able to give me a firmed ans and he just merely gave me the medicine for swelling. He wasnt able to tell wad really is the prob but just said it may be a blockage inside. He asked me to drink more water but after so long le, this illness just comes back again. Wana go see other doctor again but there goes my mum, saying it's useless etc. How long do i have to stand this illness. Sigh. Somemore recently, i kept feeling like hmm suan suan de gan jue on the part that swell. Hope everything will end soon.

No comments: